Today will be the 300th Episode of Political Pistachio Radio. The popular Blog Talk Radio Show began February 24, 2007. It began as a weekly show, airing every Saturday at 4pm Pacific. By the end of the summer the popularity of the program convinced me to increase the number of broadcasts eventally to nightly, and to pursue bigger and better guests. Past Guests have included Lee Culpepper (before he joined Townhall as one of their writers), Gary W. Moore (a number of times), Paul Ibbetson (before he became a terrestrial radio host), Governor James Gilmore (to explain why he dropped out of the GOP race for President), Atlas Shrugs, Terry Funderburk (business owner losing business to illegal aliens), Walid Shoebat, Andrea Shea King, Aaron Klein (Schmoozing With Terrorists), The Baron and Dymphna of The Gates of Vienna, William Russell, NBA Basketball Star Doug Christie and his wife Jackie, Sues of Warriors For Innocence, J.A. Konrath, Dr. Jerome Corsi (a few times), Kathleen Willey, Joseph Farah of World Net Daily, Al Garza (National Executive Director Minuteman Civil Defense Corps), Global Warming Experts Holly Fretwell and John Berlau, PCS Portico (during which a U.S. Troop in Afghanistan called into the show), Kitty Foth Regner, Alan Keyes, Rick Davis (Father of Jonathan Davis of the rock band KORN), Author David E. Meadows, U.N. Codex Alimentarius Expert, PUMA Organizer Will Bower, Joel Richardson, Why You’re Wrong About The Right authors Joshpe and Cupp, Hollywood Director Tim Chey, The Case Against Barack Obama author David Freddoso, Lt. Col. Alan West, and Iraq War Tank Commander Nick Popaditch (The Cigar Marine) to name a few. Celebrate with us tonight the 300th episode of Political Pistachio Radio!
July 1, 1985 I fell asleep at the wheel of my vehicle, and what followed was two years of a battle against death, and a harrowing account of recovery. To this day my life is still affected by that dark episode of my life. Tonight I am going to give my full, detailed testimony regarding what happened to me twenty-three years ago. Even if you have heard my testimony before, you have not heard it in such vivid detail before. Catch my testimony of tragedy, hope, and eventual recovery at 6pm Pacific/9pm Eastern on Sunday Night on Political Pistachio Radio.
1. Americans are pro-choice (67 percent)
2. Americans support the Geneva Conventions with regards to torture (57 percent)
3. Americans don’t want the government snooping in their bank and internet records (67 percent)
4. Americans support protecting the environment at the expense of economic growth (55 percent)
5. Americans believe that global warming is happening (86 percent)
6. Americans believe that it’s the government’s responsibility to provide health care (69 percent)
7. Americans support the decriminalization of marijuana (55 percent) and support the legalization of medical marijuana (78 percent)
8. Americans are opposed to attacking Iran (68 percent, CNN Poll)
9. Americans support labor unions (60 percent)
10. Americans want government funding of embryonic stem cell research (56 percent)
11. Americans believe rich people and corporations aren’t paying enough taxes (66 and 71 percent respectively)
And then at the end of the list the person typed: Most Americans Are Liberal and They Don’t Even Know It.
This week on Political Pistachio Radio I will spend four days addressing this list, and proving how naive and ignorant the writer is on these topics – The Liberal List series will broadcast Monday through Thursday this week at 10pm Eastern/7pm Pacific each night. Join us for an informative week on Political Pistachio Radio!